- Power factor correction by multi step design
- Standard & detuned capacitor banks (with Reactors)
- Capacitor units are metal encapsulated of temp Class D
- Capacitors are Self-healing, pressure sensitive disconnections & fitted with discharge resistors
- Microprocessor based power factor controller with various switching sequences
- Special Contactors for power factor correction capacitors; equipped with limiting resistance for the inrush current
- Easy installation & maintenance
A capacitor bank is a grouping of several identical capacitors interconnected in parallel or in series with one another. These groups of capacitors are typically used to correct or counteract undesirable characteristics, such as power factor lag or phase shifts inherent in alternating current (AC) electrical power supplies.