- Fully type tested assemblies as per IEC 61439-1&2
- Rated up to 1600A
- Rated operating voltage up to 690V
- Options for Isolators and MCCB Auto or Non-Auto Incomers
- Manufactured for Form 2 & Form 4 construction
- Type tested for 50kA/1 Sec
- Ample cabling space for easy connections
- Top and bottom cable entry.
- Panels for front or rear access to suit application
- Provison to add on metering kits and extension cable boxes
- Index of protection : IP 31 & IP 54
- The enclosure construction will integrate a natural ventilation system aimed at regulating the internal temperature based on the actual capacities of components.
- Wall mounting or free standing to suit application
Sub Main Distribution Boards
Sub main distribution boards (SMDB) are also referred to as MCCB panels. A typical SMDB is equipped with MCCBs as incomer and MCCBs as outgoings. MCCB incomer is connected to upstream Main Distribution Board whereas MCCB outgoings are connected to downstream loads. These MCCBs wall mount with user friendly arrangements.
SMDBs are installed half way through the mains distribution system, generally at the point where a large distribution cable terminates, and several smaller sub-circuits start.