- Fully Type tested and compliant with IEC 61439-3
- Current Ratings from 100 to 630A
- Options for MCCB, Isolator, MCB or RCCB Incomers
- Capable of accepting MCB and RCBO outgoing devices
- Fault withstand 15kA for 200ms
- Forms of Separation up to Form 3 Type 2
- Floor or wall mounted with Surface or Flush mounting options
- Front access, top & bottom cable entry and exit
- All RAL colours available
- IP Protection from IP31 to IP65
- Devices Manually or Automatically operated and controlled via PLC or other control system
- Energy Monitoring and or Metering incorporating management functionality where required
- Thermal Imaging and Monitoring options available
- Easy to install
- Professional design
- Protects against electrocution and fire caused by short circuits, overloads or faulty appliances.
- Constant availability
Final Distribution Boards
The distribution board is generally installed locally to where the electrical power is used (point of utilization).
It contains protective devices, which protect final circuits such as lighting & power circuits.
These devices may be Cartridge fuses, HRC fuses, MCBs or even rewirable fuses. The board is normally fitted with an incomer – this may be a fuse switch, isolator or MCCB (without certain protection setting).